Plants>Pills Raglan Sweater
Enjoy this versatile Raglan through all the seasons. It's perfect for doing all the things, or nothing at all. Great for transitioning into colder weather; layer up or wear on it's own.
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
- Women's cut, Alternative Apparel Eco-Jersey ™
- Fabricated with 50% polyester, 38% cotton, 12% rayon
- Pre-washed for extreme softness
- Wide neck and a slightly open neckline with Raglan sleeves
- Contains Organic and Recycled Materials
- Original artwork by Seattle Watercolor and Lettering artist, Erin Malaspino @flourish.n.flauna